Bike-to-Work Iloilo City MECQ Road Status

As of this posting, Iloilo City is still under the Modified ECQ status as implemented by the COVID IATF thus making public transportation limited. The issue here now is that people need to go to work and most usually ride the jeepney going to their office. With the limited number of these jeepneys, people will now resort to other modes of transportation, and this is where biking-to-work shines. One good example is mine, where I ride my bicycle daily, traveling to the Iloilo City hall where I work in the City Planning office. More info. 

Last time, I decided to record my bike-to-work route, checking on the downtown district and starting from my boarding house in Lapaz. This was to see the actual situation of the businesses and people movement going to work or errands.

You check Part 1 and Part 2 of the Bike-to-Work road check Iloilo City on these videos below.

Part 1:  


Part 2:





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Top Ten Black Removals in Magic: the Gathering AFR Standard

Magic: The Gathering DnD Adventures in the Forgotten Realms Set Booster Unboxing Part 1